GoGoKid offers an amazing opportunity for TEFL certified teachers. Pay your bills and have the freedom to travel while teaching English online to young learners through GoGoKid’s fun and interactive platform. Teach online and earn up to $25/hr! Click here to sign up today.
Work anywhere you want to be! Teaching online gives you the flexibility and freedom to teach from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world.
Requirements to Apply for GoGoKid:
- Native English speaker
- Ability to work in the U.S. or Canada
- Bachelors degree
- TEFL Certificate (Here’s how you can get TEFL certified)
- At least 1-year experience working with children (teaching, tutoring, coaching, etc.)
- For more information on GoGoKid’s requirements and application process, check out their FAQ page.
You’ll need to setup a classroom space with colorful, fun, or educational props displayed behind you. Make sure the lighting is balanced and does not cast shadows or cause glare.
- Sign up here and complete the basic info form.
- Schedule an interview.
- Complete a 3-step orientation #1) Orientation Quiz #2) One-to-Many Live Training Session #3) One-on-One Mock Class Training Session
- Submit documents.
- Sign your contract and you’re ready to teach!
Salary | Make UP TO $25/hour
- Base pay $7-$10 per 25 min. class = $14-$20/hour PLUS bonus incentives!
- Bonus Incentives +$5 for every trial student that signs up after taking your class.
- You can also increase your pay by teaching more classes, receiving more 5-star reviews, having perfect attendance, and teaching during peak hours.
Who are my students and what types of classes will I teach?
- My online ESL students range from about 4 to 12 years old and are all based in China. It’s been an amazing experience working and connecting with my Chinese students. They inspire me everyday and have made my TEFL career an incredibly rewarding experience.
- GoGoKid offers 2 types of classes: Trial Classes and Regular Classes.
- Trial Classes are for students who are planning to sign up for classes but want to experience the platform first. For each Trial student that signs up for courses after taking your class, you’ll receive a $5 bonus!
- All classes are 25-minutes long and all lesson materials are provided for you. There’s no homework to grade, but you do need to submit feedback for your students after each class. You must submit student feedback within 12-hours after the class.
Hours | You set your own schedule!
- You can open as many time slots as you’d like ahead of time. I typically open my schedule week by week.
- Peak hours on Weekdays at 5:30 – 8:00 pm BJT
- Peak hours on Weekends at 9:00 am – 8:00 pm BJT
Apply for GoGoKid today using my referral link or use my personal referral code 4RYKSEE3YGA when signing up.
I’m happy to provide further resources and tips as well as answer any questions you may have throughout the application process. Please feel free to email me at Christine@seajcub.com
Good luck and happy teaching!
PUBLISHED BY: Christine Jacob | SeaJcub.com