Requirements to teach English online:
- Be a Native English Speaker
- TEFL Certification. While a degree may not always be necessary to teach English online, many companies do require a TEFL certification. You can get certified from home in no time! Click here to find out how you can get TEFL certified today.
- A computer or laptop with stable internet connection, a headset with a microphone, and a webcam.
Cambly’s platform connects you with adults from all over the world who want to conversate and develop their English speaking skills. Simply login and start chatting whenever you want.
Palfish allows you to interact with students in China who want to learn English, or just engage in conversation with an English speaker. There’s no time commitment; Teach as little or as much as you want!
- The platform is available from your phone or tablet.
- Pay: You set your own pay rate! Many teachers charge up to $20/hour
- For more information, download Palfish from the app store or Google Play.
3. Amazing Talker
With Amazing Talker, you can teach children or adults from all over the world! Set your own schedule and create your own lesson plans.
- Amazing Talker is not just for English tutors! They also hireSpanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian, and Thai tutors, to name a few.
- Pay: on average teachers charge up to $28 per 50-minute class.
- Click here for more information.
iTalki has a huge global community with millions of students learning over a hundred languages.
- iTalki requires you to either be a Native speaker or have C2 proficiency level (Advanced level) in the language you wish to teach.
- You need to be TEFL certified. Click here for more information on the TEFL certification.
- All you need is reliable internet connection and some type of webinar software, such as Facetime or Skye.
- Pay: minimum pay is $8/hour.
- Click here to learn more.
PUBLISHED BY: Christine Jacob | SeaJcub.com
Learn more about the author, here